Trampoline Site Earning $325/month On Average
A dedicated blog on trampoline with 65k+ contents, $371/mo profit (last 5 months), growing organic traffic trend with monetization with affiliate and Ad program.
I will provide a well-researched keyword list to publish the new articles along with some potential sources for authoritative guest posting opportunities
- Site URL: https://truetrampoline.com
- Selling Price: $11,500 (Slightly negotiable)
- Site Age: 1 year 8 months
- Monetization Method: amazon affiliate, ezoic ad network
- Selling Reason: I have other projects to scale and focus.
- 30 Day Support From Seller: Yes
What Is Included With The Sale?
- Website Content
- Well-researched keyword list
- Sources for guest Post opportunities
Suggestion To New Owner
publish new contents, build backlinks for existing articles
- Type of Backlink: Guest Post
- No PBN links were made
- Total words published: 65,000+
- Total Contents Published: 29
- Source of content: Seller wrote the content
- Content Uniqueness: 100% unique
- Average Earning Per Month In The Last Year: $175
- Average Earning Per Month In The Last 6 Months: $325
- Major Source of Revenue: amazon affiliate
- Major Sources of Expense: domain, hosting
- Ongoing Expense: domain, hosting
During the last 30 days…
- Pageview: 1627
- Session: 1236
- Unique User: 1066
Note From Seller
Content quality is unique, all the positions of organic keywords are improving gradually, no Gray hat SEO, NO PBN, only white hat SEO is done, If buyer needs we can provide him content service too.
There are ample opportunities to bring the website to the next level by publishing further contents and doing SEO. I am selling due to my shortness of time. I have other projects to focus on.
Interested To Buy?
Disclaimer: While we try our best to check all the listings and verify the information, it is not possible for us to go through every listing and check the authenticity of the seller’s information. As a buyer, it is up to you to do your due diligence and check everything before making the payment. Whatever you need, ask us and we’ll try to get it from the seller. If you buy the site and later find out there is any problem, Fire Flipper will not be responsible for that.